I have been tagged by Ramona. So, what the heck...I will play along.
1. Were you named after anyone? I am named after my father's sister Michelle Dawn. Yes, I am a child of the 70's. Michelle was a very popular name.
2. When was the last time you cried? Hmm...I think it was about 2 weeks ago.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Not really, but it could be a lot worse.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roast beef
5. Do you have kids? Yes! 4 dogs and a cat.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? I would like to think so.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Probably too much.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Nope. They came out at the age of 4.
9. Would you bungee jump? No way! Maybe ten years ago. The older I get, the more frightened I am of things like this. I used to ride rollar coasters all day long, went to Kings Dominion 2 years, and was afraid to get on the rides. Weird!!
10. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I try to, but the fur kids usually move them anyway.
12. Do you think you are strong? Emotionally yes, physically - somewhat. I am stronger physically than most people would think.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Hands down Hersheys Peanut Butter and Chocolate. Yummy!!
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes.
15. Red or pink? Red or Pink. I never really used to like pink, but now that I have Maggie, I dress her in pink and red. Those two colors look great on the cow dogs. =)
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? Hmm...there is more than one. But, for now I will say, lack of trust in people.
17. Who do you miss the most? My nanny (maternal grandmother). We were very close. She passed away when I was 15. I miss her very much!!
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Khaki and brown boots.
20. Have you ever re-gifted? Not that I recall.
21. What are you listening to right now? nothing
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Red or Pink.
23. Favorite smells? The fur kids heads just after a nice bath, Magnolia trees, fresh cut grass, pine, wood stove burning, Mitch's cologne.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My husband.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I think she is awesome!! Can't wait to see her again in December! =)
26. Favorite sports to watch? No question...Football!!!!!
30. Favorite food? How can you just choose one? Sushi, Prime Rib, Tomatoes, Hot Wings.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Scary movies
32. Last movie you watched? In the theater? Theater? Can't remember...it has been years. We got tired of going to movies at the the theater only to be disappointed in the movie. Hollywood has not made a spectacular film in a while in my opinion. At home? Michael Clayton. I fell asleep mid way through, and could not tell you how it ended. See comment above!!
33. What color shirt are you wearing? Creme with Blue stripes and black circles...very retro!!
34. Summer or winter? Fall!
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs!!
36. Favorite dessert? Apple Pie with Ice Cream.
39. What book are you reading now? 4th of July by James Patterson. His books are always good, I have not been disappointed yet.
40. What is on your mousepad? Greyhound and poem about Greyhounds.
41. What did you watch on TV last night? The Simpsons.
42. Favorite sound? Peace and Quiet.
43. Rolling stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones!!!!!
44. What is the furthest you have been from home? Grand Cayman Islands.
45. Do you have a special talent? Nope.
46. Where were you born? Chippenham Hospital in Richmond, VA. Same place I now work.
So now I get to tag 3 people.
Tag to Debbie
Tag to Bethanie
Tag to Sharon
Ha! TAG....You are all IT!!!! =)